Quality self-catering accommodation
Kirsty Cottage is a 250-year-old stone cottage located in the heart of Moffat, only a couple of minutes' walk from the High Street. We have just reopened after a year-long refurbishment project which has modernised the building extensively, while retaining its traditional character. The cottage is fully equipped and heating, electricity, bed linen and towels are all included in the rent. There is a telephone for incoming calls.
- Sleeps up to four.
- Lounge with solid fuel stove (coal and logs included) and TV/DVD player.
- Stunning new kitchen with built-in electric cooker and gas hob over, fridge, microwave and washing machine.
- Main bathroom with bath, shower, WC and wash basin.
- Master bedroom with double bed.
- Second bedroom with twin beds.
- Newly built upstairs WC and wash basin.
For more information please contact John or Joanna Kane on 01527 585585 or email us at email@example.com